Download Filter Custom Fields & Taxonomies
Profi Search Form – A Search Filter for WordPress
Fully customizable | Include as widget or shortcode | Fulltextsearch with Highlighting | Filter by Custom Fields | Filter by Taxonomies | Filter any Post type you want | Conditional Fields | Range Slider | Map search
You want to provide a detail search for your WordPress Blog? Or you want that your customers have a better
expierience searching the product they need? Sure, the WordPress search is fine, but wouldn?t it be better to
have a search filter, which could perform something like this:
My child is seven years old and I want to buy him a gift for around 15 $?
What about a Range-Slider, where you can say, the product is supposed for users around this age,
what about a priceslider and what about a selectbox, where you can select all products which are
good as a gift? Profi Search Form enables you to do so.
- a Fulltext Search with the options to highlight the matches
- you can decide, which texts are searched
- a Range Search for numeric values like prices, squaremeters etc.
- Input fields, for min/max/equal or like searches. With such a field you can for
example realize a search “I am searching an apartment with min. 150 squaremeters”
- An Area Search realized with Google Maps. Your customer can choose an area on
Google Maps and he gets only results (for example apartments) out of this area!
- Select-, Radio-, and Checkboxes!
- An Order-By-Box, where you can define, by which values your visitor can order
the search results!
- Or decide yourself, how the results will be ordered
- Conditional Fields. Show certain fields only, if a specific value is chosen.
- Hidden Fields, to restrict filter results to specific categories or any other taxonomy and custom field!
- Search button optional. You can use a search-button but you don’t have to. If you don’t use it, the filter will be activated after each new selection.
- Reset button
How does it work?
You probably use already Custom Taxonomies like Categories or Tags.
You probably use already Postmeta informations like price, squaremeters, latitude, longitude, persons,
age or whatsoever.
But: You still have no search or filter, which can use these informations! Profi Search Form can! In very simple
steps you can create a search & filter form. Via Shortcode you can include this form in your page. So you
just create a ?Detail Page? and enter the shortcode. You can also use a widget to present the search filter in
Your customer can then search with this filter. The search is completly realised with Ajax. So the results
will be shown automatically without leaving or reloading the website. But, although it is run by ajax,
the Back- and Forward-Buttons are working, like you expect them to do. So, if you visitor visits a search result,
he can simply click ?Back? to come back to his search results!
The search result items are customizable due to our special template engine.
So you can decide, which information will be shown. So, when your visitor can search lowest prices or highest
rating, doesn?t it make sense, also to show this ratings or prices in the resultlist? It does and so you can!
Every Postmeta-Value or Taxonomie-Value you are using for your search form can also be displayed in your search
What our users say:
Filter Custom Fields & Taxonomies is a five star rated plugin. See some of our users reviews here:
Can you give me an example?
That sound complicated, how do I configure such a search?
It’s easy. We have a video tutorial, which explains you, how this works:
How To Create A Detailsearch
in WordPress with Profi Search Form
OK, but still, can’t I test it myself?
Sure you can. There is a Demo version, which you can download and test whether this plugin fits your needs. You can
download the demo here.
You want more information? Click WordPress Search Filter
created by websupporter
last update 2016-09-02T21:34:41+10:00