Download Go Portfolio – WordPress Responsive Portfolio
Current Version 1.7.2 – Aug 30, 2017
Easy to create stunning WordPress Portfolios
Has a lot of features, yet simple? Yes.
This plugin is the ideal solution for creating portfolios, showcases or teasers. You can create new custom post types or use your existing blog posts, custom post type posts or products.
If you would like to create a portfolio or looking for a complete solution managing portfolios, this product is a useful tool for you. It’s very easy and fast to create stunning portfolios and integrate them into your WordPress site using Admin Panel. You will surely find the one most appropriate for you, which can be customized in a few seconds.
For more information you may scroll down.
What other purposes can I you use this plugin for? We have some ideas.
You can create regular postfolios by creating new custom post types with image, audio or video thumbnails and lighboxes. Beside this feature the plugin is also suitable for creating portfolios or showcases using your regular blog posts or any other custom post type posts (e.g. WooCommerce). You can also use the plugin to create a post teaser (e.g. Recent posts, Related posts) via inserting the shortcode to a single post page exluding the current item.
Is the system flexible? Yes.
Flexible, percent based grid system with customizable vertical and horizontal spaces up to 10 columns. You can create optionally filterable grid and slider layouts with optional and customizable responsivity.
You have a lot of query settings to show the posts, modifying the limit and order of the posts, filtering by taxonomies or terms. Modify or add new templates and styles globally and per portfolio with the built-in editor. Select the thumbnail image size for thumbnails and lighboxes, choose any of your existing ones.
Can I use more than one portfolio on my site? Yes.
Add unlimited custom post types and portfolios and insert unlimited number of portfolios on your site or even on one single page via shortcodes.
Go. Just Create!.
- Visual Composer compatible
- Supports pages
- 2 Filtering types (classic isotope and opacity change)
- 4 default styles (FLEX, DOOR, VARIO, DELUX)
- Reponsive grid layout or horizontally slider layout (up to 10 columns)
- Flexible, percent based grid system with customizable vertical and horizontal spaces
- Optional responsivity with custom settings
- Huge Admin Panel with tons of options
- Unlimited portfolios
- Unlimited custom post types
- Works with your existing custom post types and regular blog posts
- WooCommerce support – Product showcase
- Advanced post query options to show posts, setting the limit and order of the posts, filtering by taxonomies and terms
- Different thumbnail and lightbox types:
- Image (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- Video (Vimeo, Youtube, Screenr, Dailymotion, Metacafe)
- Audio (Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Beatport)
- Thumbnail and lightbox image size selecting options using your existing images
- Thumbnail aspect ratio settings option to use the their default aspect ratio or a custom one
- Built-in Template & Style editor with adding, editing, importing options
- System and Google Web Font (650+ fonts) support
- Translation ready with .mo .po files
- Advanced Import & Export settings
- Supports all modern browsers (including IE9)
- Compatible with the latest WordPress version (currently 4.6)
- Gabriel O’Rorke
- Aenigma | Images and stories
- Hair, Makeup & Wig Construction | Ashley Hardy
- cut Kundenmagazin
- Bøger af og om
- Alexander Van Ingen
- Marilyn Jeffers | Photography
- Rustic Love
- Wine Blog
- Living in Cascais
- Successful Web Strategy
- Inspireme 247
- Geo Create Solutions
Quality & Originality
Our goal is the best quality, however issues may occur which we try to fix quickly. We continuously monitor customer feedbacks and suggestions. Always use the latest version of this product.
v1.7.2 – August 30, 2017
- [FIX] Fix for missing checkboxes of 3rd party custom post types under “Enable Post Types” section on General Settings page
- [FIX] Added a fix non-displaying customizable texts under “Filtering”, “Overlay & Lightbox” and “Pagination” tabs
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added an option to set and use a default image as portfolio image when image is not set for items
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added option to add general custom CSS which applies to all portfolios
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added option to add custom CSS code per portfolio
v1.7.1 – May 3, 2017
- [FIX] Fix for not showing portfolio images when its source is post content as “fallback”
- [FIX] Bugfix in asynchronous image loading on frontend
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improvements in “Fixing broken HTML” functionality
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added a method to avoid issues/conflicts when jQuery is loaded multiple times
v1.7 – April 1, 2017
- [FIX] Fix for showing irrelevant taxnomies when using different taxonomies in query and filtering, pagination is enabled without limiting posts
- [FIX] Fix for “Load More” post counting bug
- [IMPROVEMENT] Admin Interface redesign
- [IMPROVEMENT] Loading images asynchronously in the admin area when using visual builder to build gallery
- [IMPROVEMENT] Loading the images asynchronously and only when get into view – huge performace boots for portfolios using large number of items or high image resolution
- [IMPROVEMENT] Thumbnail image size will be applied for all images regardless of their source, including when first image of post and custom image are the source of the portfolio images
created by Granth
last update 2017-08-30T02:25:53+10:00