SUMO Affiliates Pro is a Comprehensive WordPress Affiliates Plugin using which you can run an affiliate system on your existing WordPress Site. You can award affiliate commissions for actions such as Affiliate signup, Form Submission, Product Purchases, etc.
- Comprehensive WordPress Affiliate Plugin
- Advanced integration with WooCommerce
- Affiliate commission for form submission through
– Contact Form7
– Formidable Forms
– WP Forms
- Affiliate commission for email subscription through
- Affiliate commission for accessing individual pages/posts which has landing commission shortcodes
- Affiliate registration form for users
- Users can attach documents while submitting the affiliate registration form
- Option for the user to directly become an affiliate while creating an account through WooCommerce
- Users with an existing account on the site can also become as an affiliate
When a logged in user tries to become an affiliate, site admin has the option to
– Manage the affiliate account within the existing account
– Create a separate account for affiliate promotion
– Let the user decide
- Option for the site admin to notify and get notified about the affiliate activities via SMS and Email
- Separate table for the site admin to manage the affiliates
- Option for the site admin to automatically approve all the affiliate applications/approve after review
- Separate dashboard for the affiliate to manage the affiliate promotion
- Option for the site admin to create unlimited additional tabs in the affiliate dashboard
- Affiliates can generate unlimited affiliate links
- QR code can be generated for affiliate links and can be downloaded as an image
- Affiliate link validity can be restricted to the product for which the link was generated
- Refer a friend form for affiliates
- Option for the site admin to create unique landing pages for affiliates
- The validity of affiliate links can be customized by the site admin
- Option for the site admin to identify the affiliate based on
– Affiliate ID
– Affiliate Name
- Option for the site admin to allow their affiliates to customize their affiliate slug
- Option for the site admin to allow affiliates to generate readable affiliate links(Pretty affiliate links)
- Your Affiliates can promote the products on your site without using an affiliate link
- MLM system for Affiliates
- The number of direct referrals, number of levels to award MLM commission and commission rate for each level can be customized
- Account Signup Affiliate Commission
- Affiliate Signup Commission
- WooCommerce Product Purchase Commission
- Option for the site admin to set commission rate for individual products at the affiliate level
- Affiliates can receive referral commission when their referrals use the WooCommerce coupons which are linked to them
- Option for the site admin to award lifetime commission to the affiliates for the purchases made by their referrals
- Separate table to capture the URLs that were accessed using an affiliate link
- The Conversion status of the affiliate links will be captured
- Separate table to capture the referral actions which got converted
- Option for the site admin to approve the referrals automatically/approve the referrals after review
- Referral commissions can be restricted for specific products/categories
- Option for the site admin to stop awarding the commission to the affiliate if
– The referred user has exceeded the number of orders specified
– The referred user has exceeded the amount to be spent on the site
– The referred user has exceeded the amount to be spent on one order
- Option for the site admin to allow their users to select an affiliate during checkout, so that the affiliate commission for that purchase will be awarded to that affiliate
- Option for the site admin to allow their affiliates to view the order details of their referrals
- Option for the site admin to earn commissions for the purchases made using their own affiliate links
- When a user uses multiple affiliate links to complete a referral action, site admin has the option to
– Award commission for the first affiliate
– Award commission for the most recent affiliate
- Option for the site admin to set a maximum commission amount which can be allowed for any referral action
- Site admin can process referral payment for their affiliates using any one of the payment methods listed below
– PayPal Payouts
– Bank Transfer
– Affiliate Wallet
– Reward Points(Requires SUMO Reward Points)
- Option for the site admin to attach files in the emails sent to the affiliates
- Option for the site admin to automatically generate and send payout statements as a PDF file in the payout emails
- Option for the site admin and affiliate to be notified via pushover notification for referral actions
- Option for the site admin to display a leaderboard of the affiliates
- Option for the site admin and the affiliate to view detailed reports about affiliate promotion on the site
- Option for the site admin to send periodic reports via email to their affiliates
- Option for the site admin to export the following data as CSV
- Option for the site admin to create promotional banners which can be used by affiliates for promoting the site
- Compatible with SUMO Reward Points – Affiliate commissions can be awarded as Reward Points(Requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Compatible with SUMO Subscriptions
Option for the site admin to award affiliate commission for
– Only initial payments
– Both initial and renewal payments
- Compatible with SUMO Payment Plans – Payment plan product’s affiliate commission will be awarded once the final payment for the product has been received
- Compatible with SUMO Pre-Orders
Option for the site admin to award commission for
– Pay Upfront products
– Pay on Release products
- Highly customizable
- Extensive list of shortcodes
- Translation ready
- and more
SUMO Affiliates Pro is Compatible with
How to Install SUMO Affiliates Pro?
1. Download the latest version file (sumoaffiliatespro.zip) of SUMO Affiliates Pro from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumoaffiliatespro.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. affs.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Affiliates Pro i.e. affs.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Affiliates Pro?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Affiliates Pro then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Affiliates Pro in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumoaffiliatespro.zip) of SUMO Affiliates Pro from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumoaffiliatespro.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. affs.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO affiliates Pro i.e. affs.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 4.4 on 18 March 2019 Tweak: Improvement in Shortcodes Fix: Fatal Error in Payout Statements Module[below PHP v7.0] Version 4.3 on 25 February 2019 New: Compatibility for SUMO Subscriptions and WooCommerce Subscriptions[Option to award affiliate commission for a fixed number of renewals] New: Email Notification to Affiliates while admin manually adding them as Affiliates Tweak: Payment Method Revamped Fix: Data not properly updating in Overview Tab Fix: Time displaying issue in transaction fields for Referral Actions[Both Frontend and Backend] Version 4.2 on 21 February 2019 Fix: Incorrect commission being calculated for referral product purchase action Version 4.1 on 19 February 2019 New: Compatible with SUMO Memberships Plugin New: Added shortcode to display only the Wallet Amount Tweak: Username Validation in Affiliate Registration Form while users registering through WooCommerce Tweak: PO files updated Version 4.0 on 06 February 2019 New: Fraud Protection Module New: Payout Request Module Fix: Unable to place an order by the referred person when trying to use Affiliate linked with the WooCommerce Coupon is used in the order Version 3.9 on 01 February 2019 Fix: Email ID Field is Read-only Type in Affiliate Registration Form Version 3.8 on 29 January 2019 Tweak: Improvement in Refer a Friend Form Tweak: Improvement in Affiliate Registration Form["Link Affiliate Account with Existing Account" option] Version 3.7 on 19 January 2019 New: Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions New: Added Affiliate Registration Bulk Update Settings Version 3.6 on 14 January 2019 New: Affiliate Signup Restriction Module Tweak: Displaying Affiliate Application Form when selecting "Register as Affiliate" in My Account and Checkout Registration Form Version 3.5 on 12 January 2019 New: Compatible with Recover Abandoned Cart Plugin New: Added Native Color/Multi Color Scheme in Modules New: Option added to set the billing address field(s) as optional/mandatory in Payout Statements Module Version 3.4 on 11 January 2019 New: Affiliate Fee Module New: Recurring Affiliate Fee using SUMO Subscriptions Integration New: Social Share Module Version 3.3 on 08 January 2019 New: When clicking MLM node, Affiliate details will be displayed in Popup New: Added Referral Signup Bonus Module Tweak: Updated po files Version 3.2 on 07 January 2018 New: Added Prefilled Subject and Message in Refer a Friend Form Module New: Affiliate Selection Enhancement in Checkout Affiliate Module Fix: Customized Referral Description is not reflecting at both Frontend[Affiliate Dashboard] and Backend[Referral Tab] Fix: Decimal Separator and Number of Decimals is not working in Wallet Transaction Log Fix: Fatal Error(Uncaught Error) at frontend while registering on the site along with selecting register as Affiliate option Fix: Last Approved Affiliate is not displaying in checkout affiliate selection list when seeing as the guest user Version 3.1 on 29 December 2018 Tweak: Class name is given for hiding the S.No in Affiliate Dashboard[Referrals, Visits, Payouts etc] using Custom CSS Tweak: Removed User ID in Overview tab under Affiliate Dashboard Tweak: Removed the Administrator Role in WordPress User Role option under Add New Affiliate section Tweak: Control given to enable/disable for Upload Documents field displaying in Profile Tab under Affiliate Dashboard Tweak: Notification in Modules Tab when WooCommerce Integration is disabled Tweak: Notification[redirecting to login page] in Dashboard page when affiliate accessing the page as a guest user Version 3.0 on 22 December 2018 New: Product based Affiliate Link Module New: URL Masking Module New: Landing Commission Module New: Payout Statements Module New: Periodic Reports Module New: Export Module New: Lifetime Commission Module New: Added Menu Restriction Settings based on User Role New: Added Logout Menu in Frontend Affiliate Dashboard New: 10 Colour Schemes added for Frontend Affiliate Dashboard Tweak: Removed "Mark as Paid" under Bulk Actions in Referrals Tab Tweak: PO Files Updated Fix: SMS not sent to Affiliates/Admin when character counts exceed in Nexmo API Fix: Getting $0 value in WooCommerce Order Referral Action[Conflict with this option “Calculate Commission after Applying Coupon/Discount”] Version 2.4 on 15 December 2018 New: Added Referral Description Settings for customization Fix: Unable to update the Referral information in Referral Edit Page Fix: Notice Message (Undefined index) displaying in the Affiliate Dashboard Fix: Incorrect commission being calculating while purchasing the product with more than one quantity Fix: Displays blank page in the Referrals tab when changing the status to "Mark as Paid" Version 2.3 on 10 December 2018 Fix: Affiliate Commission is not calculating for the referral actions[Conflict with Multi-Level Marketing Module] Tweak: Improvements made in the following Modules i) WooCommerce Affiliate Account Management ii) Referral Code iii)Checkout Affiliate iv) Commission for Own Links Version 2.2 on 06 December 2018 Tweak: Revamped Referral Payout Process Version 2.1 on 03 December 2018 Fix: Cookie is not being set on the browser when Affiliate Link used based on Affiliate Username Fix: Reset option is not working in Notifications Tab Fix: Pagination is not properly working on WP List Table displaying at the backend Version 2.0 on 27 November 2018 New: WooCommerce Coupon Linking Module New: SMS Notification Module New: Affiliate Leaderboard Module New: Pushover Notifications Module New: Affiliate Landing Page Module New: Additional Dashboard Tabs(Module) New: Email Opt-In Module New: QR Code Module New: Affiliate Level Product Commission New: Referral Code Module New: Option for the Site Admin to attach files in the email sent to the affiliates New: Option for the Affiliates to attach files while submitting the Affiliate Registration Form New: Multiple Shortcodes Provided within the Plugin New: Dark and Light Theme added for Admin Settings Tweak: WooCommerce Minimum Version and WooCommerce Last Tested Version added in Plugin Header Tweak: Po File and String Translation Updated Fix: Unable to process the Payouts using PayPal Payment Method Version 1.4 on 17 November 2018 New: Displaying MLM Tree for the Affiliates who are involved in MLM System New: Added Reports for Campaigns Version 1.3 on 15 November 2018 New: Option for the site admin to reject referrals based on the order status New: Option for the site admin to export unpaid affiliate commissions as CSV Fix: Incorrect commission being calculated in Minimum Threshold option for Bank Transfer and PayPal Payment Method Fix: Unable to customize the Frontend Registration Form Fields Version 1.2 on 13 November 2018 New: Settings added to display the Google reCAPTCHA in Affiliate Registration Page and Affiliate Login Page New: Displaying Affiliate Username in WooCommerce Order as a separate column New: Option added to calculate the Affiliate Commission based on the discounted price[after applying WooCommerce Coupon] Version 1.1 on 07 November 2018 Fix: Email verification module issue Fix: Pretty Affiliate link not working properly Version 1.0 on 03 November 2018 - Initial Release
created by FantasticPlugins
last update 2019-03-18T13:25:55+11:00