Download SumUp Payment Gateway For WooCommerce
WooCommerce SumUp Payment Gateway plugin is a WordPress plugin that allows you to pay for your products via sumup account.
- Take payments which already created in WooCommerce via Sumup.
- Currency for payment in Woocommerce must be the same currency for sumup used account.
Prerequisite settings for the plugin:
- Woocommerce plugin.
- SumUp Account.
- This add-on will NOT sync Products.
- Only Support those countries which supported by SUMUP Application.
- Note: If you are willing to use SumUp in Brazil please contact SumUp Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add title and description will be displayed when user make Checkout step.
- Add Sumup application settings to integrate with Woocommerce (Client_ID- Client secret- Pay to email-Sumup page)
- By default plugin will create sumup page user will redirect to after payment.
- Testing credit card must be processed using the following data,
Card Number 4532 7597 3454 5858
Card CVV 111
View paid orders via Sumup:
- Transaction ID will be same as Transaction ID exist in Sumup.
- After successful payment order status will be “Processing”.
Version : 1.0 Date : 14 January 19 intial release.
Version : 1.2 Date : 10 May 19 Fixed - Create Checkout Id Request Failed issue. Fixed - An issue where card fields won't appear on frontend sometimes. Removed - An Extra function which was causing errors in email sending and inside emails too. Fixed - An issue where sumup payment image icon was appearing large in size at checkout.
created by wpexpertsio
last update 2019-05-10T21:58:13+10:00