WooCommerce Multi Currency allows display prices and accepts payments in multiple currencies.
CURRENCY OPTIONS: The plugin is flexible with so many option for front-end display, update
exchange rates option
- Auto update exchange rate: The plugin automatically update exchange rate. You can set the time
for the automatical update: every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month.
- Successful update exchange rate email: The plugin will send a notification email whenever it
updates exchange rate.
- Set exchange rate manually: The plugin also allows to set up exchange rate manually.
- Exchange fee: Every time you exchange money from one currency to another, the bank or money
transfer operator may apply a currency exchange fee. The difference between the exchange rate they decide to
apply and the real exchange rate traded in the market is the currency exchange fee. WooCommerce Multi Currency
allows you to add permanent exchange fees to exchange rates.
- Price formatting: Config how prices are displayed on front-end. Example: $100; $ 100; 100,00$;
- Custom currency symbol: You can custom currency symbols. Example: United States Dollar can be
displayed as USD, US$, $…
- Fixed Price: WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to set up custom prices in different
currencies in every product. The fixed prices will overwrite the prices calculated by exchange rates.
- Hidden Currency: The plugin allows you to hide currencies which you do not want it to be
shown on front-end.
- Select currency exchange rate sever: You can select to update exchange rate from
VillaTheme.com, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance. More exchange rate server will be added in future.
- Use SESSION: The plugin will use session instead of cookies to save the selected currency.
AUTO-DETECT CURRENCY: WooCommerce Multi Currency can automatical detect customers’ native
currency base on their country or language.
Important: Please take note that the auto-detect county features may not work properly with
websites/servers have cache. Please try out the free version to check if it works fine on your website.
- Detect currency base on customers’ country: The plugin will detect customers country base on their
IP address, then select their currency to display prices.
- Currency by country: You can select which currency will be displayed to customers from which
- Approximate Price: With this feature, prices will be displayed in the default currency. But
under that, there will be approximate prices which are displayed in customer’s native currency. Help
customers know how expensive/cheap products are.
- Auto select currency base on Polylang language: The plugin will select a currency to
display prices base on your site language. Example: there are 2 languages on your site English and Spanish, you
can select to display prices in GBP in English site and in EUR in Spanish site.
- Auto select currency base on WPML language: Similar to Polylang, but prices will be selected
base on WPML’s language.
CHECKOUT CURRENCY: WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to select checkout currencies. You can
select one or more checkout currency.
Important: Please take note that in order to display a payment gateway on the checkout page, that payment
gateway must support your default currency. Example: If you have South African Rand ZAR
as your default currency, then it is not possible for you to enable PayPal on your checkout page. Because PayPal
does not support ZAR, even if you used Multi Currency to change ZAR to USD on front-end.
- Allow multi-currency payment: Customers can purchase in their selected currency. In order
to use this feature, you need a payment gateway enabled on your site that supports the customer selected
- Selected check out currencies: The plugin allows you to select check-out currencies. For
example, you can display prices in 4 different currencies on your shop but accept payment in 2 currencies only.
- Display payment methods based on currency: You can select which payment gateway will
appear on check out page base on currency.
SHORTCODES: The plugin provides you shortcodes to display currencies exchange widgets, exchange
rates on front-end.
DESIGN: The plugin can be displayed on front-end as a widget or a currency bar.
- Currencies bar design:
– Type in your currencies bar title, it is “Select your currency” by default.
– Select currencies bar position left or right.
– Style: there are 5 styles for you to select currency code, currency symbol, flag, flag + currency code, flag +
– Color and background color.
– Conditional tags: select which page where the bar will appear by using WordPress conditional tags, WooCommerce
- Widget design: You can custom the widget title and widget styles are available to be selected.
- Custom flag: Some country use the same flag, this option will help you to display country an
- Custom CSS: All these options are not enough? You can add your own CSS to design your widget
and currencies bar.
Friendly interface and awesome support: The plugin is developed in optimal settings. After
successfully installed, you just select currencies you need and click Save. All the support request will be answered
within one business day.
COMPATIBLE: We advise you to try the free version before purchase to make sure the plugin will work
perfectly on your site. If you find out Multi Currency is not compatible with some common plugins. Please let us
know, we will check if it is possible to make them compatible. List of plugins that work perfectly with WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Shipping
- WooCommerce Tax
- WooCommerce Coupon
- WooCommerce Stripe
- WooCommerce Stripe Payment
- WooCommerce Product Bundles
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- WooCommerce Bookings
- Printful Integration for WooCommerce plugin
- WooCommerce Wholesale prices
- WP Fastest Cache
- WP Rocket
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Super Cache
- Table Shipping Rate
/**22.214.171.124 - 2018.12.04**/ - Fixed: Google finance API /**2.1.6 - 2018.11.30**/ - Fixed: Changed text Auto update key - Fixed: Check SSL url - Fixed: Tab JS in backend - Fixed: Product fixed price rounder with decimal=0 when decimal separator is not '.' - Fixed: Flag custom - Removed: Auto update with old plugin v1.x - Removed: Clear cache of WP Super Cache and WP Fastest Cache - Added: Notices when use WP Super Cache and WP Fastest Cache /**126.96.36.199.1 - 2018.10.30**/ - Fixed: Revert old currency when checkout page back /**188.8.131.52 - 2018.10.25**/ - Fixed: Double price of Currency price switcher - Fixed: General fields in setting page - Fixed: Fixed price when product->changes exist - Fixed: Currencies bar unclickable on some customers' site - Fixed: Class support - Fixed: Loop on checkout page - Fixed: Hide Currency bar if not allow multi currencies checkout - Updated: Video Preview - Updated: BTC Flag - Compatible: Learnpress - Compatible: WooCommerce Pre-Orders /**184.108.40.206 - 2018.09.05**/ - Fixed: Currency price switcher /**220.127.116.11 - 2018.09.04**/ - Fixed: CSS with sidebar default on the left - Removed: Price currency switcher JS and fixed RTL CSS /**2.1.5 - 2018.09.04**/ - Added: JS with load page by Ajax - Added: Currency price switcher in single product page - Added: IP status in system page - Added: Show currency on cart page the same checkout page - Fixed: Shipping cost decimal - Fixed: CSS, JS version - Fixed: Active purchased code - Fixed: Design on mobile - Fixed: Approximately - Fixed: Show double currency on shorcodes - Updated: Yahoo finance API - Updated: Class check key /**18.104.22.168 - 2018.06.29**/ - Fixed: Default WooCommerce decimal "." in price - Fixed: Cookie time - Fixed: IP statics - Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings /**22.214.171.124 - 2018.06.26**/ - Fixed: WooCommerce Multi Currency shortcode CSS /**126.96.36.199 - 2018.06.25**/ - Added: More time auto update - Fixed: WooCommerce Multi Currency shortcode /**188.8.131.52 - 2018.06.25**/ - Fixed: Widget selector /**2.1.4 - 2018.06.23**/ - Added: Show currency on sidebar, shortcode and widget - Added: Control payment methods - Added: Shortcode exchange rates - Added: More design on sidebar - Added: Check purchased code - Added: Clear cache browser - Changed: Flag images - Changed: Bulk actions fixed price with product variations - Fixed: Approximately with tax - Fixed: RTL auto detect - Fixed: Fixed price /**2.1.3 - 2018.05.29**/ - Added: rel="nofollow" in shortcode. - Added: Compatible with WPML.org in product /**2.1.2 - 2018.05.14**/ - Fixed: Currency not change on widget Price filter - Fixed: Cache price when exchange of price.php - Updated: Class Support - Added: Shortcode exchange with number - Compatibled: WooCommerce Wholesale prices /**2.1.1 - 2018.04.28**/ - Fixed: Fixed price not saving on external/affiliate product - Fixed: Decimal is 0 with other currencies - Added: Clear cache with Autoptimize - Added: Clear cache with WP Fastest Cache - Added: Clear cache with WP Rocket - Added: RTL Support /**184.108.40.206 - 2018.03.23**/ - Fixed: Double price using Google finance API /**220.127.116.11 - 2018.03.05**/ - Compatible: Printful Integration for WooCommerce plugin - Fixed: Class support /**2.1.0 - 2018.02.22**/ - Fixed: Update checkout with one currency - Fixed: Decimals - Added: Exchange fee - Added: Use Session - Added: Notification to custom email. /**18.104.22.168 - 2018.02.05 **/ - Fixed: Tax on Shipping - Fixed: Checkout with one currency - Updated: Working only from WooCommerce 3.2.x or higher /**2.0.9 - 2017.01.17**/ - Optimized: Get data, price - Fixed: Tab CSS in backend - Fixed: W3 total cache - Fixed: Class support - Fixed: Mini cart JS /**2.0.8 - 2017.01.06**/ - Fixed: Hide approximately if currency detect is the same current currency - Fixed: Change currency back that override in checkout page /**2.0.7 - 2017.01.02**/ - Fixed: Some errors - Fixed: Currency sidebar CSS /**2.0.6 - 2017.12.20 **/ - Update: Large size for flag - Added: Geo API /**2.0.5 - 2017.12.07**/ - Removed: Get GEO IP - Fixed: Currency symbol not change when empty cart - Fixed: Thousand separator - Compatible: Visual Product Builder - Added: Yahoo finance API - Added: ETH, LTC currency - Added: Drag and drop currency /**2.0.4 - 2017.11.30 **/ - Fixed: JS default currency - Fixed: Remove transient when save settings - Fixed: Update system page - Added: Rate in emails - Added: Checkout with default currency - Compatible: WooCommerce Product Bundles - Compatible: Polylang plugin /**2.0.3 - 2017.11.21 **/ - Fixed: Shipping Compatible WooCommerce 3.x - Fixed: Custom CSS show - Fixed: Error in location - Added: Update old version - Added: Buld add fixed price for variation - Added: Page system status - Added: Conditional tags /**2.0.2 - 2017.11.14 **/ - Fixed: Text in sidebar /**2.0.1 - 2017.11.09**/ - Added: Compatible WooCommerce Advanced Free Shipping - Added: Compatible WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping - Added: Compatible Visual Composer - Added: Yith Product Bundles - Fixed: Style on Bar - Fixed: Conflict UX Builder of Flatsome Theme /**2.0.0 - 2017.11.08**/ ~ The first released
created by villatheme
last update 2018-12-04T18:14:19+11:00