WordPress Backup & Clone Master is an all-in-one solution for WordPress backup, restoration, cloning, and migration. The plugin helps you manage the above processes in a secure, easy, and reliable way on a scheduled or on-demand basis.
Create full WordPress backups including database, settings, themes, plugins, and images
Download backup to your computer in a ZIP or TAR file
Schedule daily / weekly / monthly backups to be stored on your server
Store regular backups to remote FTP server
Auto upload backups to your Dropbox
Auto store backups directly to Google Drive
Send regular backups to your email address
Backup to Amazon S3 address
Restore any backup in one click
Clone your whole site to a different domain
Clone your settings, themes, and plugins to a different WP site
Migrate your site to a new host
Works on any hosting environment
Works with WordPress Network (Multisite)
Keep Your Website Secure with Regular Backups
Backup & Clone Master plugin provides secure protection for WordPress sites and their data. You invest a great amount of time into your website, and it is essential to make sure your data is safe. With regular auto backups created, you don’t need to worry about data loss in case of server injections, software upgrades, or site changes.
It is also important to have an easy way to restore your backup without advanced knowledge of Cpanel and databases. Backup & Clone Master takes care of the backups, and lets you restore your site in one click, which will definitely bring you peace of mind and added safety.
Clone Your Website Easily to a New Domain
Cloning ability is especially valuable when you are running multiple WordPress sites. It could be a time consuming project to configure WordPress, install and customize theme, install and configure multiple plugins, which is usually the same setup for all of your websites.
With the Backup & Clone Master plugin, you can simply copy the settings (including cusomized themes and configured plugins), or the whole site, to a different domain quickly and easily. This feature has great potential for any web master, and is surely to save you tons of time when managing your WordPress sites.
Migrate Your Website to a New Host
Moving your WordPress site to a new hosting server could be a headache for a non technical person as it involves new database creation, new WordPress installation, data migration, and configuration.
With the Backup & Clone Master plugin, this has become a simple task, for which you don’t need any advanced technical knowledge (the plugin will even create a database for you remotely!).
3.0.1 – 10/20/2017
- Major update of backup and cloning processes - Backups to Amazon S3 - Update for Dropbox API - Update for Google Drive - Implemented fixes
2.0.3 – 05/20/2016
- Optimized archiving process - Implemented fixes and updates
2.0.2 – 08/08/2015
- Improved server-side compatibility - Optimized backup process
2.0.1 – 06/05/2015
- Updated User Interface - Updated ZIP archiving process to work on different hosting environments - Re-designed backup process for better efficiency and tracking options - Added functional to use custom backup settings for each backup source - Added ability to exclude specified folders from backup - Added functional to store backups to remote FTP server - Added ability to backup and clone individual subsites in a Multisite Network
1.0.6 – 12/12/2014
- Updated Dropbox SDK
1.0.5 – 11/07/2014
- Optimized cloning process - Added compatibility with WP4.0 - Implemented fixes and updates
1.0.4 – 02/24/2014
- Optimized backup and restoration process - Added Google Drive backups - Improved error handling
1.0.3 – 01/14/2014
- Added WordPress Network support - Added Dropbox backup functional - Added ability to store multiple backups on server - Updated UI
1.0.2 – 11/21/2013
- Added TAR file handling - Improved cloning process to handle themes and plugins data more securely - Fixed bugs in the cloning functional
created by gbb
last update 2018-03-06T03:14:43+11:00